Your gun might look different, but the same concept applies:
1. Rotate the needle releasing lever from facing aft to facing forward
2. Use a rubber mat from the kitchen that you use to loose the lid of jars to remove the needle from the gun.
3. Install new needle with the dished or cupped out portion of the shank facing up towards the ceiling if you are holding the gun level.
4. If the lever will not rotate aft again, help the needle go in a little bit farther by pushing the point of the needle against a hard surface (gently)
5. Rotate lever aft and start using your gun again.How To Load Fasteners In A Tagging Gun
How To Tag Clothing For Your Retail Store